Contact the school by submitting a Registration of Interest form if you require additional information.
Skip to step 2 if you want to start the admissions proces directly.
To start the admissions process please complete an application form.
Make sure to have ready the following documents:
- A recent passport-sized picture of the child
- A copy of the child's passport
- Copies of the most recent school reports for the child
- The Admissions Office will acknowledge receipt of your application by email and on the admissions portal.
- You will be asked to complete all items in your checklist before we will process your application.
- Once you've completed all checklist items, your child will be waitlisted.
- For Primary school admissions we will contact you to make an appointment for a short discussion about your child's needs and a tour of the school.
- All Secondary School applicants will undergo Placement Tests before a place can be confirmed for them in the school.
- At all times you will be able to track your application status through our Admissions Portal.
If accepted, you will receive a letter of confirmation with the start date and time.
It is the school's practice to show photographs of school activities and events on its website and other school publications and may also include them in press releases and advertising. In accordance with Global Data Protection Regulations you will be asked for consent for the use of your child's photo before they school.
Parents accept that it is the school's legal duty to provide requested information to Government Ministries. This is usually age and nationality information only.
Applicable school fees are dependent on the month in which a child leaves the school. Below: an overview of what they are according to month of departure.
- 50% August, September, October, November, December
- 60% January
- 70% February, March
- 80% April
- 90% May
- 100% June, July