Placement in Primary
Thank you for your interest in The International School of The Hague.
Students qualify for places if they are:
- children from other countries who are part of the mobile international community
- children from Dutch families who have been internationally mobile and need to be educated in an international school to ensure continuity of education.
Please see further details on our Admissions Policy and its application (including admissions prioritisation of applications and waiting list details) under the section entitled "Admissions Policy"
We also offer a Pre-Reception class for children reaching the age of four (4) after 1 October of any school year, once they have had their birthday. Children in this class will then move into Reception in the following school year. Please note that the fee level for this class is higher than for other years in the school due to a difference in the government subsidy and financial costings.
Admission to the International School of The Hague is contingent upon our school programme being suitable to meet the applicant's needs. Knowledge of English as an academic language is not a requirement for admission. Primary School policy is to place children in age grouped classes, when possible.
Children entering Reception must have reached their fourth (4th) birthday before 1 October of that school year. Class level assignment will be determined through past school records and personal interviews. Some programmes are available for children with learning disabilities.
To apply for a place for your child in Primary, please complete an Application Form. One form needs to be completed for each child.
Application for enrollment in Primary includes:
- a fully completed Application Form
- a copy of passport of the applicant
- a recent passport size photograph of the applicant
- copies of academic records for the current and previous two (2) school years (in English)
- copies of medical records (if applicable)
- €325.00 - Registration Fee