You are invited to express your interest by sending your CV, supporting statement and completed application form (please download prior to use), all in English, to the email address indicated in the applicable vacancy below.
- Handling Phone calls
- Data entry in ParnasSys
- Entering absences, late arrivals, early pickups, etc.
- Daily checks on students missing from school and following up with caretakers
- Collection and escorting students who arrive late or leave early
- Taking messages from parents to teachers
- Communication with parents with general inquiries
- Assisting teachers and teacher assistance with general queries
- Daily management of Primary mailbox, addressing all emails where possible
- Daily end of day process
- Contacting caretakers of students not collected on time, liaising with after school activities, etc.
- General upkeep of ParnasSys with up-to-date address details, phone numbers, student photos and all other necessary updates
- Enquiries about all school activities from students, parents, and teachers
- Keeping the office environment tidy
- Creating gate passes for students. Assist parents with requests for Special leave, Gate passes, and all other school related paperwork
- Distributing the incoming and outgoing post
- All duties required for the start of an academic year
- All relevant administrative support required to assist ISH
- Be a key team player and have the capacity and flexibility to deal with ad hoc situations.
- Have a good knowledge of administration in a school or company will be beneficial.
- Ability to work in both Dutch and English (written and spoken is necessary)
- Commitment to improving school communications (internal & external)
- Have a positive approach to all aspects of school life.
- Working hours: 8 AM – 16:30 PM
- Holidays may not be taken during school term time
A temporary contract with a prospect to a permanent one, based on the Dutch collective labour agreement (CAO PO), salary scale 4. The specific step in the scale depends on the relevant background and experience.
Please send your letter of application (in English), a recent photograph and your full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for Applications: Friday 28 June. Short listed candidates will be interviewed as soon as possible, commencing week of July 1, 2019.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Kathy Carlier, PA to the Primary Principal at email@example.com.
If you have not heard from us the closing date, then please assume that, on this occasion, your application has been unsuccessful.
The Rijnlands Lyceum Recruitment Code and the VOG policy is applicable and can be obtained via the above email address or via our website/job-vacancies. Agency calls regarding to this advertisement are not appreciated.
We have a vacancy for a part-time Careers Counsellor.
We are seeking a Library Assistant who will assist the Primary Librarian in running and developing the ISH Primary School library in order to provide an efficient service to students, staff and whole ISH community.
The position is based on the Dutch collective labor agreement (CAO VO) for secondary education, scale 4. Scaling will take place depending on relevant background and experience. The contract offered to the successful applicant will be for one year. After one year, a permanent contract will be offered in case of a good performance. The maximum step in scale 4 is gross Eur 2.298,- per month based on a full time FTE.
- Managing the issuing and returning of the library’s holdings
- Shelving books and keeping the library in good order
- Withdrawing holdings under the direction of the librarian
- Provide support for cataloguing of new resources to the library collection
- Processing new resources so that it is ready for shelving
- Managing the library management system and supporting its use by students
- Running the overdue system
- Help library users find resources to meet their needs
- Encourage students and staff in using the library through supporting a range of library based activities
- Supporting the librarian with the supervision of students using the library
- Work towards and support the school vision and current school objectives as outlined in the school development plan
- Other duties reasonable to assist in the smooth operation of the library
- Assist librarian in preparing reading project, displays, etc
Person Specification for Assistant Librarian
- A good standard of general education
- Previous experience of working in a school environment
- Good level of ICT skills
- High level of spoken and written English
- Enjoy working with children Have an interest in children’s literature
- Good organisational skills
- Keen to promote a welcoming and helpful image of the library
- Previous experience of working in a library
- Good knowledge of the day-to-day operation of a library
- Ability to work alone and as a part of a team
- Be interested in their own professional development
- Ability to deal confidently with enquiries from library users
If you are internationally-minded, permitted to work in the European Union and have the desire to help shape the exciting future of our school, we would love to hear from you.
Interested? Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for applications is 21 June 2019. Interviews will take place soon thereafter.
If you have not heard from us by 1 July 2019 then please assume that, on this occasion, your application has been unsuccessful.
The Rijnlands Lyceum Recruitment Code and VOG procedure is applicable and can be obtained via our Rijnlands website.
Please refrain from placing this advert on recruiting websites without our permission or using it for acquisition purposes.