All applicants interested in applying for a non-teaching vacancy must submit via the application form below:
Please send your completed application form to the appropriate email address;
For Primary School send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
For Secondary School send them to email@example.com
Below are our current vacancies
Internship Opportunity: Communications Intern
The International School of The Hague (ISH) is is a true International School with over 2,000 students from over 100 nationalities. Our mission statement reflects this “Curious, Connected and Compassionate” and we aim to inspire personal excellence in our strong and diverse community.
What you will learn:
In this role, you will gain a larger perspective of internal and external communications in a school setting – coupled with practical knowledge. This is a fast-paced environment full of opportunities.
- Support the Communications Officer with the creation of Parent Newsletter
- Create content for the schools Facebook page in collaboration with the Communications Office
- Create a presentation highlighting the school’s new Guiding Statements, Mission and Vision in collaboration with the Whole School Communications Manager
- Assist the Whole School Communications Manager with the creation of the Whole School Guide
- Update the school calendars with upcoming events and relevant information
- Create and update an excel sheet with the Newsletter Statistics (these include readership and blog click-throughs)
- Create and update an excel sheet with the Newsletter content (these includes links to the stories)
- Update website briefs for each page of our new website
- Update the Parent and Staff Portals with relevant news and announcements
- Support the Communications Team with the day-to-day tasks (these include creating inventory lists)
Hours per week: flexible 24+ hours a week
Applicants will need (near) native English for this position.
Please send your CV and letter of application to Heather Bell, Whole School Communications Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for applications is Friday, March 8th. Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed the week of March 11th-15th.
If you have any questions, please contact Heather Bell at +31 07.03084154.