We have vacancies in Primary and Secondary School.
You will find all our current vacancies for teachers following the link below, which will take you to our job application site and where you can apply directly.
Click this link to be taken to Inteachers.net where you can see our vacancies and apply directly
|Primary Vacancies||Secondary School Vacancies||Whole School Vacancies|
|Teaching Assistant (1 FTE) Please find details below||Mathematics Teacher (1 FTE) Click here||Chair of the Steering Committee for the Synchronised visit (minimum 0.8 FTE) Please find details below|
|Dutch Teacher (0.6 FTE) Click here||EAL Teacher (0.8 FTE) Click here|
|Drama Teacher (1 FTE) Click here|
|Visual Arts (1 FTE) Click here|
|Economics Teacher (1 FTE) Click here|
|PHE Teacher (1 FTE Cover) Click here|
However, if you would like to send an open application, please send us your CV and cover letter in English and include a copy of your passport or both sides of your residence card.
For Primary School send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
For Secondary School send them to email@example.com
- preferably a recognized Teaching Assistant qualification · preferably 2 years of working experience in international or intercultural education with children aged 4-6 ·
- fluency in English · permitted to work in the European Union
- active contribution to school development ·
- excellent social and communicative skills ·
- great flexibility and ability to function well in an international team ·
- good organisational skills
A temporary appointment with a prospect to a permanent one, based on the Dutch collective labour agreement (CAO PO), salary scale 4. Scaling depends on the relevant background and experience.
Please send your letter of application (in English), a recent photograph, your full CV and copies of either your passport or both sides of your Dutch residence card to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chair of the Steering Committee for the Synchronised Visit
Open to Primary, Secondary and Support Staff
Temporary position as defined below
August 2018 – December 2019: Minimum 0.8 FTE
Scale: LD | Secondary CAO
Role of Chair of Steering Committee for the Synchronised Visit
The role of the Chair of the Steering Committee is to oversee the whole process of the preparation for the re-accreditation. It is to ensure that all the committees for CIS, IPC & IB are fully staffed and briefed with regards the standards and practices that are key to a successful accreditation.
The Chair will be given:
- Training to be versed in the role of external agencies.
- Access to all documentation in the preparation and planning for the re-accreditation process.
- Be a key member of a panel of staff to appoint members of staff to the relevant sub-committees.
- Become a regular contributor to the Senior Leadership Team reporting back on the progress and process in preparation for the visit.
In addition, the Chair will be expected to:
- Ensure that the accreditation process is aspirational and focused on sustained whole school improvement
- Host whole school meetings (Primary, Secondary & Admin) for the process
- Provide INSET to all staff members regarding the re-accreditation process
- Use and develop the established systems for project managing the collaborative process
- Act as the Lead Point to all external agencies in the process
- Work with the curriculum leadership teams to prepare the correct information for IPC & IB with regards their evaluation processes and ensure effective vertical articulation
- Lead the committee chairs through the process of re-accreditation.
- Advise the SLT on all matters pertaining to the re-accreditation process.
Applications are invited from all members of staff who feel that they have the experience and enthusiasm to navigate the whole school through this process.
- Prior knowledge of either the CIS/IPC/IB synchronised accreditation process - desirable not essential
- Excellent organizational and presentation skills
- The ability to lead small teams and clusters working with collaboration and efficiency
- Resilience and a sense of humour
- Commitment to complete the accreditation in November 2019
Please send a recent CV and supporting letter (2 pages) to PA to the Principal of Primary, Kathy Carlier at email@example.com. The deadline for applications is Tuesday 25th June, 17h00: interviews with suitable candidates to follow thereafter. If you have any queries, do not hesitate to contact Steve Middleton, current Chair of Steering Committee, in regards to the position.