For more information about teaching at the International School of The Hague and all current teaching vacancies, please follow the link below:
For any open applications for Primary School with CV and cover letter in English and copies of your passport or both sides of your residence card, please use: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any open applications for Secondary School with CV and cover letter in English and copies of your passport or both sides of your residence card, please use: email@example.com
Teacher of the International Baccalaureate (IB) Middle Years Programme (MYP) Dutch Language Acquisition and Language & Literature- 0,6 FTE. Secondary School
The International School of The Hague is a highly successful, innovative and energetic semi-public school located in a state-of-the-art building in an area of natural beauty on the edge of the city of The Hague, near Kijkduin.
The entire school currently has 1900 students and hosts over 85 nationalities with teachers from around the world. The school is divided into Primary and Secondary with a Principal for each section. The Principals and Vice-Principals, supported by the Business manager, comprise the Senior Leadership of the School.
Currently we have a vacancy at Secondary School:
Teacher of the International Baccalaureate (IB) Middle Years Programme (MYP) Dutch Language Acquisition and Language & Literature- 0,6 FTE.
Start date: 1ST February or soon thereafter
Overview of the role:
The International School of The Hague seeks a well-qualified Dutch teacher committed to delivering high quality secondary education for students from around the world. The ISH is a friendly and dynamic environment in which young people can discover their full potential in a truly international context. We deliver the IB MYP and the IB DP programme in the Secondary School.
We are seeking to appoint a well-qualified, enthusiastic and dedicated teacher. As well as planning and teaching high quality lessons, you will also be developing curriculum and maintaining administration relevant to your role.
- Qualified Teacher of Dutch with at least 2 years teaching experience
- An excellent team player both within the department and across the school, willing to work collaboratively and support ongoing development of the Dutch department and whole school.
- A proactive and enthusiastic approach to teaching and wider professional practice.
- Flexibility and the desire to be a part of a dynamic school community.
- Confident with use of new technologies and understanding of how to use technology as part of the learning process.
- Willingness to be involved in extra-curricular activities.
- Experience of the MYP and DP programmes.
- 0.6 FTE
- Duration of contract: February 1st 2018 to July 31st 2018 temporary with the prospect to a permanent contract
- Employment will be based on the Collective Labour agreement Secondary Education (CAO VO).
- Please send your letter of application (in English) and your full CV to the PA of the Principal, Belinda Verhagen at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline for Applications: 19th February 2018. Short listed candidates will be interviewed as soon as possible, commencing week of 19th February 2018. Please note that early applications may be invited to interview early due to qualifications and experience prior to the deadline.
- If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Teun Veken, Subject Area Leader Dutch email@example.com before or on 19th February 2018.
- If you have not heard from us by 18th February 2018, then please assume that, on this occasion, your application has been unsuccessful.
Please visit our school website for more specific information about our school: www.ishthehague.nl
The Rijnlands Lyceum Recruitment Code is applicable and can be obtained via the above email address or our website/job-vacancies. Agency calls regarding to this advertisement are not appreciated