Trips and outings, to museums, local attractions, institutions and near, or further afield cities are an integral part of an ISH students’ life. The Hague has a wealth of options, and within the Netherlands, and not far from The Hague there are even more. Trips are carefully planned, students and parents well informed and more often than not directly linked to the curriculum.
Below an overview.
Examples of primary school student trips last years:
- Museum visits including Louwman Museum, Space Expo, Naturalis, Nemo Science Centre, RMO (Museum of Antiquities), Gemeentemuseum Den Haag.
- Trips to Keukenhof, the beach, Binnenhof, a cheese farm etc.
Examples of secondary school student trips last years:
- Museum visits including Museon, Archeon Openluchtmuseum, Escher museum, Tropenmuseum.
- An MYP Interdisciplinary trip to Belgium and a visit to the Delta Works in the Netherlands.
- Geography Field Trips
- A Visual Arts Studio Workshop.
- Trips to Ameland, Amsterdam, Paris, Madrid