Challenger programme 2017 - 2018 in Year 8 to Year 11
The Challenger programme is for motivated and interested students from Secondary which started at ISH in March 2012. The Challenger programme is an academic enrichment programme that aims to expose students to various academic areas. The programme provides opportunities designed to broaden and extend the learning process.
The enrichment programme will be offered in various fields such as: Medicine, Astronomy, International Law, and Psychology. Students will also need to work on a Personal Challenger programme.
We would like to welcome interested and motivated students from Y8- Y11 to participate in this unique programme on Tuesdays at ISH.
- The programme starts: Tuesday 10th October, 2017.
- Lessons continue every week until Tuesday 13th February, 2018
- Time: 14:15-15:30 hr.
- Location: D202 - D203
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The programme starts on Tuesday 6th March, 2018.
- Lessons continue every week until Tuesday 19th June, 2018
- Sign up: Tuesday 13th February, 2018, from 20.00 hr
- Time: 14:15-15:30 hr
- Location: D202- D203
For more information contact Ms. Van der Horst at: email@example.com
Participation in the Challenger programme is free of charge. However, once signed up, we expect the students to continue their active participation during the whole programme
Current Programme Details
Application requirements Y10-Y11
If you are interested and can assist with this programme please contact Yarona van der Horst at firstname.lastname@example.org