How to (re)set your password
For security reasons we don't send passwords by email. Instead users will receive an email with a link to set (new users) or reset (existing users) their password. This link is only valid for 24 hours. If your link has expired you can request an email with a new link.
Below are the steps to (re)set your password. If you already received an email with a link in the last 24 hours, you can start with step 6.
If for any reason the steps in this guide don't work for you please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Go to the ISH website login page by clicking the orange 'Login'-button on the homepage or use this link.
- Click on the Forgot your username/password?-link
- Type the email address we have on record for you in the 'your email' box and click 'retrieve':
Note: the email address for students is always your school email. The same goes for staff members (even if you are a parent as well).
- If the email you provided is correct you will see this message:
- If the email you provided is incorrect you will see this message:
Please try again and make sure you made no typing errors. If you get the same message again, please email us at email@example.com.
Please include your full name and the email address you used.
- Within a couple of minutes you should receive an email with a link to (re)set your password:
- Click the link in the email and you will be redirected to this page:
Please fill in the fields as follows:
username: The Login Username provided in the email
password: enter the password you want to use
password again: enter the password again (exactly the same way)
- Click 'reset'. The following message will be shown:
Remember - if for any reason the steps in this guide don't work for you please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org