ISH Health Office
At the ISH Health Office, we are all trained nurses, here in case your children ever need minor treatment for injuries or if they have symptoms of illness.
We provide support by:
- alerting you if your child has become unwell whilst at school.
- advising on the latest health developments here, and abroad.
- alerting the community if there is a current health issue in a class or year group.
- storing and administering medication when requested by parents.
- providing the following when needed:
- plasters and bandages
- paracetamol/ibuprofen (always checked with the parents first).
- throat lozenges
- sanitary pads
If you have any questions on a health matter, please feel free to get in contact with us but if your child is unwell and you are unsure of what to do, it is always to best consult your GP.