Welcome to the Student Wellbeing Department
Over the past two years we have had a lot of questions about how to manage and respond to the COVID-19 pandemic. We created these pages to provide you with more information and answers to the questions we're hearing most often.
If you have a question that's not on here, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll answer it for you as soon as possible.
We'll be updating this page regularly with answers to your questions, so please keep checking back here for updates.
Remember, what we are experiencing now has never happened before, so it's OK that it's difficult. Don't push yourself too hard....
- I am struggling to help my child(ren) stick to a routine. What advice do you have to help put this in place?
- I am concerned about the amount of screen time my child(ren) has, and want to be prepared for if there are more periods of distance learning in the future?
- My child(ren) is struggling to manage their emotional response to COVID--19, how can I help them?
- Can you recommend any apps for me and/or my children that might help us through this difficult time?
- Someone close to our family has passed away. How can I support my child?
- I am worried about my child(ren) going back to school. What can I do?
- What skills can I/my child(ren) use to make returning to school easier?