Welcome to the Student Wellbeing Department
We are getting a lot of questions about how to manage the current situation. We have created these pages to provide you with more information and answers to the questions we're hearing most often.
If you have a question that's not on here, please email us on email@example.com and we'll answer it for you as soon as possible.
We'll be updating this page regularly with answers to your questions, so please keep checking back here for updates.
Remember, what we are experiencing now has never happened before, so it's OK that it's difficult. Don't push yourself too hard....
- I am struggling to help my child(ren) stick to a routine. What advice do you have to help put this in place?
- My child(ren) is very tired and overwhelmed by the amount of online learning and screen time. I am worried about their emotional and physical wellbeing. How can I support them to stay healthy?
- My child(ren) is struggling to manage their emotional response to COVID--19, how can I help them?
- Can you recommend any apps for me and/or my children that might help us through this difficult time?
- Someone close to our family has passed away. How can I support my child?
- I am worried about my child(ren) going back to school. What can I do?
- What skills can I/my child(ren) use to make returning to school easier?