Welcome to the Student Wellbeing Department
Over the past two years we have had a lot of questions about how to manage and respond to the COVID-19 pandemic. We created these pages to provide you with more information and answers to the questions we're hearing most often.
If you have a question that's not on here, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll answer it for you as soon as possible.
We'll be updating this page regularly with answers to your questions, so please keep checking back here for updates.
Remember, what we are experiencing now has never happened before, so it's OK that it's difficult. Don't push yourself too hard....
- One of my students appears really low and I’m worried about them. Is there anything I can do to help them?
- I am finding it hard to separate my own emotional response to COVID-19 to the students. What advice do you have for me?
- Can you recommend any apps for me and/or my students that might be helpful at this difficult time??
- One of my students is dealing with the death of a loved one. What can I do to support them?
- How can I support my students as they return to school?
- What skills can I/my students use to make returning to school easier?